It is pretty straight forward on how you can withdraw money from your Equity Bank account to Mpesa using your Equitel line.
Below is a simple procedure on how to withdraw money into MPESA;
- Go to sim toolkit and pick Equitel toolkit
- Select ‘My Money’
- Choose ‘Send/Pay’
- Select the account number you would like to withdraw from
- Pick ‘To Others’
- Select ‘Mpesa’
- Type the Safaricom Mpesa phone number you would like to send the money to
- Enter the amount you want to transfer
- It will ask you to confirm the amount and the number you’re sending the money to
- Type in your PIN and there you done
- You’ll receive a confirmation message from Equity bank and the person you’re sending the money to will get a confirmation message from Mpesa.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to email@example.com.