Senior Java developer in Nairobi
Are you a back-end developer who loves working on impressive and impactful projects? You’re in the right place! With your ambitions and drive, you bring energy and inspiration to the team.
With a passion for tech, you’ll go a long way with us. What else do we want from you?
- An IT-related bachelor’s degree;
- 5 years of work experience as java developer
- Experience with (international) customers in a consultancy role;
- Experience with methods such as agile and scrum.
Knowledge of – or interest in – the following technologies:
- Ability to write reusable code in java that follows good coding standards.
- Proper understanding of common design patterns used in Object-Oriented programming.
- Experience in developing REST APIs, preferably in Java frameworks, such as Spring.
- Good understanding of software architectural patterns, such as model-view-controller.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- You are able to collaborate on code using version control systems, such as Git
Your career with Incentro
Are you done with boring assignments? Well, we’ve got some good news: you’re in the right place! As an Back-end developer, you’ll work in agile teams across multiple platforms and languages. You’ll have the chance to build outstanding custom-made solutions for our clients. Besides, you’ll be working for the only Google Premier Partner in the region and therefore be a part of the first Google Cloud certified team that delivers amazing solutions in Kenya.
What we offer
First, we offer a competitive salary of 80,000 – 150,000 kes (depending on your expertise). But a great salary isn’t the only thing on offer at Incentro. Corona has changed things but we hope to go back soon to legendary drinks. parties and last but not least awesome team-building activities (like on the beach in Diani)! And did we mention the one hour paid lunch break? For us it’s natural to take good care of our people, and that’s why the team always comes first at Incentro. Your happiness is our focus.
With change, we make our customers stronger. By creating digital platforms, we improve the customer experience for the world’s biggest and hottest brands. The result? Digital breakthroughs. A combination of (big) data, marketing, digital design and the desire to change has led us here. Are you ready for your next career step? Welcome to Incentro.
Any questions about this role? Feel free to send a message, a handwritten letter or a carrier pigeon. ✉️ We are happy to help.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.