Zenka loan has outpaced other lending firms in terms of product offering competitors that appeal to customers in a unique way.
Zenka loan charges an interest rate of 11% with a repayment period of 30 days.
It is relatively simple to access a loan from Zenka’s Android application. Here are the steps on how to get a loan from Zenka Loan App
- Download the Zenka mobile app from Google Play Store.
- Open the application
- Choose the loan amount you want
- Click the ‘Apply for loan’ button
- On the next page click on ‘Sign up’
- Enter your first name, last name and National ID
- Input a security question and enter your answer
- Enter a 4-digit PIN number
- Read the terms and conditions, click on ‘Agree and sign up’
- You will receive an SMS with a 4-digit verification code.
- Input the code and click done
- Now that you have registered with Zenka, proceed with the loan application using the following steps;
- Open the Zenka loan App
- Select loan amount and payment time.
- Click on ‘Get loan’
- You will receive your offer details then click ‘Get loan’
- That is it. You will then receive your loan straight to your MPesa wallet after it has been verified by the Zenka team.
You can also register for a loan from Zenka using this USSD Code *483*101#.
You can repay your loan through the Zenka App
- Start the application
- Scroll down and click on ‘Repay’
- Select or edit the default repayment amount (open amount)
- Click on ‘Repay now’ and follow the Payment Link.
- After your payment has been processed you will receive an SMS notification.
How to Repay Zenka Loan Via Mpesa Toolkit
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Select PayBill
4. Enter 979988 as the business number
5. Enter your phone number as the account number
6. Enter the amount you want to repay
7. Enter your Mpesa pin and press OK
8. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa.
Number: +254 020 7650878
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.