The Ministry of Education has officially launched the Re-engineered National Education Management System – NEMIS Portal. Here’s how to register & Login.
NEMIS is a web-based data management tool that collects and reports from educational institutions by tracking learners and teaching staff performance to improve efficiency and effective management.
The re-engineered system has consolidated and improved on the capabilities the system has had over the years the Ministry has been using it to make strategic and operational decisions. The platform was deployed to aid the digital registration of all primary and secondary school students.
NEMIS enhances accountability, transparency, and efficiency. This helps the country develop a sound education system. School Managers and heads of institutions are instructed to consult CDE / SCDE for Access Rights to NEMIS.
How to register on NEMIS Portal
- Visit Nemis portal: nemis.education.go.ke
- Click on Register
- Fill out the form on the new page.
- You will be required to provide your Organization (Ministry of Education, KNEC, TSC, KICD, KEMI, CEMASTEA, ICTA), User Name, Sur-Name, Other Name, Gender, ID Number, Job Title, E-mail, Mobile Phone, and your New Password.
- Click Save
- A confirmation message will be shown if successful
How to login to NEMIS Portal
You can easily log in to the NEMIS portal, below are the steps:
- Visit NEMIS education
- On the NEMIS login section enter your Username & Password
- Click login.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to email@example.com.