On-demand delivery app Glovo allows users to order a wide variety of goods and have them delivered instantly to their doorstep.
In addition to the categories listed in the app, users can request a variety of orders, in which the courier will pick up and deliver any item from any store in less than an hour.
Users can order from any restaurant in your city, or from any supermarket and shop products like Food, pharmacy, flowers, alcohol, groceries, games, socks, pizza and much more 24/7 delivery service.
How To Order Using Glovo App
Ordering your first Glovo is really easy. Just follow these steps:
- Go to play store /Appstore or visit Glovo website www.glovoapp.com
- Register your account
- Go to the “Manage payment methods” section in your profile and add a debit/credit card.
- Go back to the main screen and set the delivery address.
- Buy something from a restaurant or store or Send something.
- Follow the steps required for each option and once you’re finished, a courier will accept your order and deliver it in minutes.
- Track and follow the delivery in real time.
- Receive your delivery in minutes.
- Rate your experience.
The pricing of the delivery is dependent on the distance, so the closer it is, the cheaper it is. The app just calculates the distance between the picking up point and the delivery address and then shows the cost of the delivery.
How to be a Glover
A Glovo courier or a glover is one of the three types of users on the Glovo platform, along with Partner users and Customer users.
Glovo couriers are users who want to help people save time and make their lives a bit easier. The process of being a glover is fairly simple:
- Visit Glover page https://www.glovoapp.com/en/glovers
- Fill the form on the web page
- Learn how to use the app
- In less than 24h you could be delivering for other users.
Requirements to be a glover:
- Your vehicle e.g motorcycle, bike or car,
- An iPhone or Android device
- Must be 18+.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to email@example.com.