The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) is an Independent Commission that manages human resource within the country’s education sector.
You can easily apply for TSC Jobs online by simply vising their e-recruitment portal www.teachersonline.tsc.go.ke where you will be able to sign in and see open vacancies.
- Visit TSC online portal by visiting www.teachersonline.tsc.go.ke
- Sign in to the portal and you will see a link titled ‘active adverts for teachers’, click on it.
- The next page will be the e-recruitment portal with a list of the open vacancies.
- Scroll to your desired post and click on ‘actions’.
- On the next page, you’ll see ‘View/ apply’.
- You can view the details of the job then apply for the post.
- Enter your Surname, ID and TSC numbers to proceed.
- Fill in the details that follow to complete the application.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.