Teacher Performance Appraisal and Development (Tpad) is a TSC system for teachers to strengthen supervision of teachers in Kenya and monitor their performance in curriculum implementation at the school level.
TPAD is an important tool for Teachers in terms of their promotion from one grade to another as well as assessing their performance comprehensively and objectively.
How to fill TPAD Performance Appraisal form online and submit
Before you get started with filling TPAD form for teachers online ensure that your account is activated by the Sub-County Director or the head of the institution.
- Visit tsc.go.ke portal to download Teacher Performance Appraisal and Development form.
- Next, input your TSC Number as Username and password to log in.
- Once logged in, you can choose to update your password.
- Click on the Data tab and then click on institutions
- Click on my institution tab
- List of Teachers in the school will be displayed. Click the appraisal button on your name.
- If the appraisal button is not displayed click on the create a new button and fill in the details
- Click create
- Click on the action tab dropdown arrow and select the respective form for filling e.g Teaching Standards, Teaching Standards Mass, Learners Progress, Lesson Attendance, Professional Development or Appraisal Remarks as indicated below.
- Next, Select Professional Knowledge and applications and Click load fields
- Fill in the appraisee rating, appraiser rating and agreed rating.
- Finally, click on the “Save Appraisal” tab.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to email@example.com.