Safaricom home fibre provides its clients with a Wi-Fi router that allows internet connectivity, and times can be cumbersome for users to change their Safaricom’s Home fibre Wi-Fi password & SSID name.
It is advisable to change the default Wi-Fi password to a secure one to protect against unauthorized access by third parties and your online activities.
Here are the steps you can use to change your password.
Changing Your Safaricom Home Fibre SSID & Password
- Log in to your WiFi portal using 192.168.100.1 on your PC
- You will be directed to a simple login page.
- By default find the login information on the bottom of your Safaricom router. i.e User: Root and Password: adminHW.
- You will be prompted to change the default router login password.
- Next, navigate to WLAN on the menu bar on top.
- Locate the SSID name column and change this to whatever WiFi name you prefer
- Next move down to WPA PresharedKey, this will be your WiFi password.
- Update it to your preferred password then click apply.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.