Netflix provides unlimited content to viewers hooked on Movies and Documentaries on a subscription model requiring users to pay a monthly fee for access.
The Video on Demand platform lets users access and enjoy their content from Android and Apple TV’s, games consoles, Apps on Smartphones/tablets, Computers as well as some third-party digital decoders.
Netflix subscription plans
- Basic costs you USD 7.99 which is approximately Ksh. 809 Per month, and supports only one streaming device at one given time.
- Standard will charge you USD 9.99 or Ksh. 1011 Per month, and supports both SD and HD streaming but not UHD.
- Premium is the highest plan @ USD 11.99 or Ksh. 1214 Per month.
How to sign up for Netflix in Kenya.
- Go to www.netflix.com/signup
- Choose a subscription plan that you can afford.
- Click continue and will take you to step
- When adding Payment Option, choose Pay with PayPal (how to top up Paypal using MPesa)
- Link your Paypal to your Netflix account
- There you go!
- Click continue again and enter your email.
- Choose your prefered password
- Complete the sign-up.
Enjoy the show