KASNEB empowers professionals globally by offering quality examinations and it also undertakes research and innovation offering Certificates, Diplomas and professional courses.
Using KASNEB portal you can easily check the results of your recent exams, alternatively, students can check via SMS, ekASNEB App and KASNEB email address provided during registration.
How to check your KASNEB results online
- Visit online.kasneb.or.ke and click on the student login link then choose the student icon or proceed to click the student icon if you use the direct link to the student portal.
- Click on create an account and select whether you have Student Registration Number or not and proceed to provide names, preferred email address and password and click save.
- Provide the email address and password used when creating the account and click unlock to login in. Select the “Registration Details” tab.
- Access the “Course Choice” tab.
- Select the examination from the dropdown box, click on the “Yes” checkbox and provide the registration number without the prefix (e.g. if your registration number is NAC/68148, provide 68148 as the registration number) and click save.
- Select the “Examination Results” tab. Click on “print” to print the pdf version or “Send to email” to send to your email address.
How to check your KASNEB results via SMS
Candidates can send an SMS to 20558 using the following procedure to access their examination results.
- KASNEB/registration number Example, ATD/87061 where ATD/87061 is the registration number of the candidate.
- The SMS service is at a premium rate of Sh. 10 per SMS.