TransUnion currently operates in 8 countries in Africa: Botswana, Kenya, Namibia, Rwanda, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia and Malawi.
They offer Commercial, Consumer, Insurance and Auto risk information solutions across a number of industries, as well as personal credit management solutions in Africa.
You can check your CRB Status with TransUnion Nipashe to see if you have a good credit history and if you are blacklisted by lenders.
How does TransUnion Nipashe work?
TransUnion Nipashe gives you accurate, up-to-date information about your credit status in real-time. it is quick and easy-to-use.
How to check your CRB Status on the Transunion Nipashe App
- You can download TransUnion app via the Google Play Store here
- On your Android device, open the Google Play Store app Search for TransUnion Nipashe
- Tap and Install the Application
- Launch the App and enter your personal information i.e names, ID and phone number to proceed.
- Read and accept TransUnion terms and conditions to proceed.
- Your average rating at the CRB will appear under the Credit Score tab.
- Your rating is based on colour codes, with Red being a poor score and Green is a good score. If it is Yellow, you are average.
Transunion Nipashe Contacts
For more information please visit https://www.transunionafrica.com/kenya
TransUnion Kenya customer care on +254 (0) 20 760 3700/701 for any queries.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.