The Cooperative Bank Kenya (Co-op Bank) has made it possible for customers to access their bank accounts via mobile phone to make transactions.
You can easily withdraw cash from Cooperative Bank account even if you don’t have a smartphone by using Cooperative Bank USSD Code *667#.
Here is how you can do it:
- On your device dial *667#
- Register for the service then you will receive a menu
- Choose the Mobile Money option
- Select the MPesa option
- Enter the mobile number you wish to transfer money
- Key in your Cooperative account you want to withdraw from
- Enter the amount to withdraw
- Confirm if the details are correct and click OK
You have successfully transferred money from your Co-operative bank to M-Pesa using the USSD code *667#.