Unaitas is a deposit-taking Savings and Credit Cooperative (SACCO) organization, licensed under the Sacco Societies Act, 2012. The Sacco was initially registered on 14 May 1993 as a cooperative society.
It boasts as one of the leading Sacco with several branches across the country. Now members can easily send or withdraw money from their account using MPesa.
Below is a procedure on how to deposit or withdraw money for Unaitas Sacco
How to deposit money from Mpesa to Unaitas Sacco
- Go to MPesa menu in your phone.
- Select Lipa Na M-Pesa, Paybill Option.
- Enter Unaitas Business Number 544700.
- Then enter Your Unaitas Account Number that you want to deposit money to.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN.
- Confirm the transaction and wait for an SMS Notification.
How to withdraw money from Unaitas Sacco to Mpesa
- Dial *493# and call
- Log in with your National ID number
- Insert your Mo-Cash PIN.
- Select Withdraw Option.
- Select Account Number to withdraw from.
- Enter the amount to withdraw.
- Confirm the withdrawal.
- Wait for reply.
The Sacco also features Mo-Cash, a mobile loan service that you get via your mobile phone by simply dialling *493#.
It is used by SACCO members against proceeds from cash deposit and a credit scoring appraisal.
- The loan term is up to 1 months
- Prequalified through mobile payment usage
- Account operation with Unaitas