PostBank allows users to deposit directly to their accounts using Mobile banking by Mpesa Paybill number 200999.
Here’s how you can deposit to your PostBank account;
- Go to your M-PESA toolkit on your Mobile phone
- Select Pay Bill option
- Enter the Postbank paybill number 200999
- Input your Postbank Account Number
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit
- Key in your Mpesa PIN Number.
- Transaction details will be sent
- Confirm if the details are correct and click OK
- All set, your account will reflect in a few minutes
How to use PostBank USSD code
- Dial *498# in order to access the USSD platform.
- A reference number will be sent to the phone.
- Redial *498# and will be prompted to input the reference number.
- Next, enter and confirm a new PIN.
- After successful activation, you will receive a confirmation message.
- Dial *498# and chose options for mobile banking details are correct by inputting your Mpesa PIN and
- select “OK” to complete the transaction.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to email@example.com.