PostBank allows users to deposit directly to their accounts using Mobile banking by Mpesa Paybill number 200999.
Here’s how you can deposit to your PostBank account;
- Go to your M-PESA toolkit on your Mobile phone
- Select Pay Bill option
- Enter the Postbank paybill number 200999
- Input your Postbank Account Number
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit
- Key in your Mpesa PIN Number.
- Transaction details will be sent
- Confirm if the details are correct and click OK
- All set, your account will reflect in a few minutes
How to use PostBank USSD code
- Dial *498# in order to access the USSD platform.
- A reference number will be sent to the phone.
- Redial *498# and will be prompted to input the reference number.
- Next, enter and confirm a new PIN.
- After successful activation, you will receive a confirmation message.
- Dial *498# and chose options for mobile banking details are correct by inputting your Mpesa PIN and
- select “OK” to complete the transaction.