You can easily hack and read someone’s Whatsapp messages without their phone – Using Google Drive Backup
Using this procedure you can transfer your target whatsapp’s data using Google Drive Backup where they keep all the messages and multimedia files to the person’s Google Drive account.
To access WhatsApp conversations, and track messages there are many WhatsApp hack tools available. However, Google Drive is a better source to access all the WhatsApp data. To use Google Drive to get access to WhatsApp messages, you need to do several things first. Most importantly, the device needs to be synchronized with Google Drive. Then, all Google Play services need to be installed on the device.
Following are the steps for learning how to read someone’s WhatsApp messages without their phone using transferring WhatsApp via Google Drive Backup.
- The first step is performing a backup of the WhatsApp messages from the device to a Google Drive account.
- Then, add that account to the new smartphone that has been used for performing a backup.
- You need to ensure that the phone number is the same on the new smartphone.
- Install the WhatsApp application on the phone, verify the phone number, and then restore all messages from Google Drive.
- After the process of restoration is done, tap ‘next’ and all the chats and conversations will be clearly displayed to you.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to email@example.com.