Downloading Twitter videos on the platform is not possible, however, if you use a third-party Web app, software or application you can be able to do it. A recent Twitter statistics says that the videos on Twitter are getting more popularity than an average post.
One of the simplest and straightforward tools, is Twitter Video Downloader, the online web app enables twitter users to download videos and GIFs to your computer or mobile phone directly.
Twitter Video Downloader is completely safe and downloads videos directly from the Twitter CDN servers
To download Twitter videos using this tool follow these steps:
- Open Twitter, and go to the tweet which contains twitter video.
- Get the link/url of the tweet which have video.
- Copy the URL of the tweet or the video (you can either copy it from the address bar or from the share tweet options below)
- Go to Twitter Video Downloader
- After opening the Web App Paste the tweet link in the above input url box
- Click on “Download” button.
- The tool will then convert the tweet into the MP4 format, which you can save anywhere on your device.
In addition to videos, the tool also lets you download GIFs.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to email@example.com.