Betsson brand Betsafe recently launched operations in Kenya having secured a licence from the Betting Control and Licensing Board (BCLB).
Here is how sports betting fans can join, deposit, bet and also withdraw from Betsafe Account using Safaricom’s MPesa account.
Registering Betsafe online
- To register Betsafe visit betsafe.co.ke and click on the register tab
- Fill in the fields including your Mobile Number and Password then submit.
- You will receive a confirmation message on successful registration.
Registering Betsafe via SMS
On your mobile phone, Send the word “BETSAFE” to 23333. You will then receive a confirmation message welcoming you to BetSafe Kenya.
Welcome to BetSafe!Your password is “password” which you can use for your first login to www.betsafe.co.ke.
How To Deposit To BetSafe Via Safaricom M-Pesa
- Go to M-PESA Menu on your phone
- Select Lipa na M-PESA option.
- Choose Pay Bill and enter Betsafe Paybill number 7290099 as the Business Number.
- Next, enter BETSAFE as account Number.
- Input the amount to deposit
- Next, key in your M-PESA PIN and click send.
You will receive an SMS confirmation of the transaction.
How To Deposit Via BetSafe Website
- Visit www.betsafe.co.ke and log in to your account.
- Click on the ‘deposit’ icon.
- Enter your the amount you wish to deposit.
- Click ‘Deposit’.
How To Withdraw From BetSafe
- Visit Betsafe website and Login to your Betsafe Account
- Select the ‘My Profile’ icon.
- Choose ‘Wallet’.
- Click on ‘Withdrawal’.
- Enter Amount you wish to withdraw