You can easily apply for Mpesa Paybill number to integrate into your business as the payment mode in order to collect money from your customers through MPesa.
Requirements for MPesa Paybill Application
The following are the requirements you need to apply for Mpesa paybill number for individuals:
- National identification card, i.e National ID, Military ID or Alien ID.
- Filled and signed M-Pesa PayBill application form.
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) PIN certificate.
- Your bank details or canceled cheque.
- For an online business, you need to indicate a link or approved documentation of your business.
- For individuals with rental business, you need a copy of the allotment letter or lease document.
How to register for MPesa Paybill Number
Follow the procedure below to be able to register for an MPesa Paybill number;
- Visit Safaricom Lipa Na M-Pesa portal.
- Download the MPesa PayBill application form.
- Next, download the MPesa PayBill Terms and Conditions.
- Fill out the forms with the required information.
- Agree to the terms and conditions stated.
- Sign the pay bill form that you have filled.
- Add a copy of all the requirements listed above to the Mpesa paybill form.
- Visit the nearby Safaricom shop with the documents.
- Wait for the approval after submitting
How to Withdraw Money from Safaricom Paybill
Below is a step by step guide on how to withdraw money from Safaricom M-Pesa PayBill
- On your mobile phone dial *234#.
- Choose option 4 and press SEND.
- Next, select option 1 to withdraw money from your Mpesa paybill
- In the next dialogue box, pick option 2 to transfer money from your MPesa PayBill to your bank account.
- Enter your Mpesa paybill number and press SEND.
- Wait for a confirmation message on your phone.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.