Google maps have made it easy for people to share your specific location in real-time whenever someone asks you to drop pin or share direction.
You can easily do this on your mobile device by following the procedure below:
How to Share a map or location
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Search for a place. Or, find a place on the map, then touch and hold to drop a pin.
- At the bottom, tap the place’s name or address.
- Tap Share If you don’t see this icon, tap More Share.
- Choose the app where you want to share the link to the map.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.