Google maps have made it easy for people to share your specific location in real-time whenever someone asks you to drop pin or share direction.
You can easily do this on your mobile device by following the procedure below:
How to Share a map or location
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Search for a place. Or, find a place on the map, then touch and hold to drop a pin.
- At the bottom, tap the place’s name or address.
- Tap Share If you don’t see this icon, tap More Share.
- Choose the app where you want to share the link to the map.