Kenyans who source for goods and other supplies from China can now be able to make payments directly to AliExpress using MPESA.
Kenyans shopping on Aliexpress.com will be presented with MPESA as one of the payment options when checking out their shopping cart on the website.
How to make payments on AliExpress via Mpesa
- Go to AliExpress and make your purchase
- Go to checkout once done selecting your products
- You will be presented with several payments options, select MPesa
- You will then key in your mobile phone number
- You will subsequently receive a prompt on your phones to type M-PESA PIN
- Enter your Pin to complete the payment.
AliExpress customers selecting M-PESA as a payment channel will have their total cost displayed in Kenya Shillings with standard Lipa Na M-PESA Paybill charges applicable for each transaction.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.