PayPal Mobile Money Service with MPESA is a money transfer service for PayPal and M-PESA users, provided by Thunes in partnership with Safaricom and PayPal.
How to link PayPal and MPESA accounts
- Go to www.paypal-mobilemoney.com/m-pesa
- You will need to log into your Kenyan PayPal account.
- Agree to terms and conditions for using the service.
- Add your Safaricom MPESA number.
How to top up PayPal account using M-PESA
- Go to your M-PESA menu
- Select Lipa na M-PESA then the Pay Bill option.
- Enter Business Number 800088.
- Enter your phone number as the Account Number.
- Enter your M-PESA PIN
- Hit send and confirm the details then proceed by clicking Send
Top-Ups to your PayPal account will generally be processed in real time but may take up to 4 hours.
How to withdraw money from PayPal to MPESA account
- Visit www.paypal-mobilemoney.com/M-pesa
- Sign up
- After completing the registration, click Withdraw.
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw from your PayPal account in USD.
- You will be redirected to a page showing the amount to be received in KES, the exchange rate used for the currency conversion, and the estimated transaction processing time.
- Confirm and complete the withdrawal of funds.
After you have confirmed the transaction, it takes between 2 hours to 3 calendar days to process a withdrawal from your PayPal account to your M-PESA account, depending on the transaction value.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.