Showmax is a video-on-demand streaming service that gives subscribers access to a huge catalogue of series, movies, documentaries and kids shows.
Showmax can be accessed using the Showmax app for phones, tablets, smart TVs, media players and gaming consoles.
The month-to-month subscription fee gives subscribers unlimited access to the entire Showmax catalogue.
How to start Showmax free trial
Sign up to Showmax and get 14 days of access to the entire catalogue for free.
- Go to showmax.com, sign up with your email address and create a password.
- Choose cheque or credit card as your payment method. If you cancel within the 14-day free trial, nothing will be deducted off your card.
- Stream your favourite shows for free for 14 days.
- Once your trial has expired, your card will be charged each a month for continued access to Showmax.
How to Renew Showmax Subscription via Mpesa Paybill Number 852552
- Log in to your Showmax Account
- Select My Account .
- Select Manage Subscription
- Click Subscribe Now.
- Select M-PESA as payment method and preferred subscription.
- Open Safaricom SIM Tool Kit
- Select M-PESA
- Select Lipa na M-PESA
- Select Pay Bill and enter Showmax Paybill Number 852552 and press OK
- Input your phone No. as the account
- Enter Amount
- Key in Mpesa PIN and confirm details and proceed.
- You will receive an SMS from M-PESA.
- On the Showmax website, Validate M-PESA to start watching.
How to add Showmax to your DStv account
DStv Premium subscribers get Showmax as an added-value benefit, at no extra cost – all you have to do is add Showmax to your DStv account.
- Go to showmax.com and sign in.
- Go to Manage Account and click on Manage Subscription.
- Select “DStv add to account” as your payment method.
- Enter your ID number.
- Confirm your mobile phone number. A one-time pin (OTP) will be SMSed to this number to verify your account.
- Enter the OTP and accept the T&Cs.
- Start watching Showmax with up to 5 devices.
- Continue watching!
Showmax prices in Kenya
- 1 month: 375KSH
- 3 months: 749KSH (3 months for the price of 2)
- 6 months: 1125KSH (6 months for the price of 3)
- 1 month: 750KSH
- 3 months: 1500KSH (3 months for the price of 2)
- 6 months: 2250KSH (6 months for the price of 3)