Safaricom has announced a new Christmas campaign dubbed ‘Pokea Uteo Wa Furaha’ allowing customers to enjoy numerous gifts and offers in voice, data, M-PESA, and Bonga points among others.
The month-long campaign will kick off on 4 December 2021 up to 15 January 2022 as it seeks to deepen customer engagement and experience.
“This festive season we want to spread the love, cheer and kindness through the various special delights for our customers. We are thus bringing back and rekindling the elements people love about the festive period and giving Kenyans a chance to have a smile after a long challenging year,” Nick Kamunyu, Safaricom’s Chief Channels Officer said.
Safaricom’s Pokea Uteo Wa Furaha Deals & Offers
- Voice and data customers will enjoy tailor-made deals through the Tunukiwa@21 Offers which will include 21 minutes and 21 SMS for KES20.
- MPESA customers, will get up to a 20 per cent discount when they purchase event tickets, pay for travel such as local flights, SGR train tickets and bus gift vouchers using the MPESA Mini Apps.
- The first 100 customers to pay for a local flight between the 6th and 10th December, through the newly launched Flights Mini App on the M-PESA App, will get their ticket at KES1000.
- From January 2022, businesses and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) will enjoy a special offer on our Internet for Business 5Mbps service, to allow them to start the year with a bang.
- Safaricom will be in select regions across the country with surprise delights such as airtime, food hampers, donation of care packs in hospitals, visits to children’s homes and lunch drives targeting street families.
- On selected days, Safaricom will also pay for transport to customers travelling to various destinations.
- Additionally, as part of the campaign, the Telco will roll out ‘Bonga for Christmas’ where customers will be able to redeem their Bonga Points to pay for essential goods and services across the vast network of Lipa Na M-PESA merchants in supermarkets, cabs and pharmacies among others.
- On 22 December, Safaricom will activate a Google Street view Treasure Hunt where customers have a chance to win KES1million in prizes in airtime, devices and shopping vouchers.
The month-long campaign is anchored on Safaricom’s Customer Obsession journey in deepening customer engagement and experience.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to firstname.lastname@example.org.