vivo Smartphone is set to roll out its new mid-range smartphone the vivo Y20 in the Kenyan market on 8th October 2020 a new addition to vivo’s youth-oriented and affordable Y-series.
vivo Y20 specs
- Irresistible AI Triple camera supporting macro, bokeh, and other advanced selfie features
- Side Fingerprint scanner
- hassle-free unlocking taking only 0.22 seconds to unlock, this is complimentary to the facial unlock feature.
- Super-capacity 5000mAh battery supported by power-saving technology that a single full charge can last up to 16 hours of online HD movie streaming, or 11 hours of resource-intensive gaming.
- The overall design of the device is teased to be sleek and polished
- 6.51-inch Halo Display with an elongated aspect ratio of 20:9
- HD+ (1600 x 720) resolution that ensures crystal clear visuals and detailing for immersive viewing and gaming experience.
The upcoming Y20 smartphone is going to be a complete mix of trendy technologies and a stylish look. It is highly anticipated for its dynamic camera features and long-lasting battery life and sleek design.
The availability and price of the phone are still unknown. Customers will have two eye-popping color options to choose from. However, more details about the design and colors are not known yet.
However, the vivo Y-series is known for its feature-rich and stylish smartphones promising long-lasting battery life, speedy performance, and irresistible camera with valued added specs.