vivo Smartphone is set to roll out its new mid-range smartphone the vivo Y20 in the Kenyan market on 8th October 2020 a new addition to vivo’s youth-oriented and affordable Y-series.
vivo Y20 specs
- Irresistible AI Triple camera supporting macro, bokeh, and other advanced selfie features
- Side Fingerprint scanner
- hassle-free unlocking taking only 0.22 seconds to unlock, this is complimentary to the facial unlock feature.
- Super-capacity 5000mAh battery supported by power-saving technology that a single full charge can last up to 16 hours of online HD movie streaming, or 11 hours of resource-intensive gaming.
- The overall design of the device is teased to be sleek and polished
- 6.51-inch Halo Display with an elongated aspect ratio of 20:9
- HD+ (1600 x 720) resolution that ensures crystal clear visuals and detailing for immersive viewing and gaming experience.
The upcoming Y20 smartphone is going to be a complete mix of trendy technologies and a stylish look. It is highly anticipated for its dynamic camera features and long-lasting battery life and sleek design.
The availability and price of the phone are still unknown. Customers will have two eye-popping color options to choose from. However, more details about the design and colors are not known yet.
However, the vivo Y-series is known for its feature-rich and stylish smartphones promising long-lasting battery life, speedy performance, and irresistible camera with valued added specs.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to email@example.com.