PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating a global online payments system that supports online money transfers.
The company also operates as a payment processor for online vendors, auction sites, and many other commercial users, for which it charges a fee in exchange for benefits such as one-click transactions and password memory.
PayPal is available in over 200 countries and supports 25 currencies. Use of PayPal eases the transfer of cash over borders and across language barriers.
A lot of online projects and general business operations require the use of PayPal, below is a way to create an account for your businesses.
How to create a Paypal account
- Head to the PayPal address https://www.paypal.com/ke;
- Click on the “Enter” button and “SIGN UP” on the display;
- There are 2 account options – personal or business account.
- Select the preferred account and press “Continue”;
- Create a strong password using a combination of letters, numbers and symbols
- Fill in your personal information and make sure to use your working Email account
- A message will be sent to your email account welcoming you to your new account
- Accept the terms and conditions and your PayPal account will be created.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to email@example.com.