PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating a global online payments system that supports online money transfers.
The company also operates as a payment processor for online vendors, auction sites, and many other commercial users, for which it charges a fee in exchange for benefits such as one-click transactions and password memory.
PayPal is available in over 200 countries and supports 25 currencies. Use of PayPal eases the transfer of cash over borders and across language barriers.
A lot of online projects and general business operations require the use of PayPal, below is a way to create an account for your businesses.
How to create a Paypal account
- Head to the PayPal address https://www.paypal.com/ke;
- Click on the “Enter” button and “SIGN UP” on the display;
- There are 2 account options – personal or business account.
- Select the preferred account and press “Continue”;
- Create a strong password using a combination of letters, numbers and symbols
- Fill in your personal information and make sure to use your working Email account
- A message will be sent to your email account welcoming you to your new account
- Accept the terms and conditions and your PayPal account will be created.