Privacy in the social media age has become important. Facebook, in particular, has allowed individuals to post everything about their lives.
This exposes many emerging privacy and data security scandals and is leading people to delete their Facebook accounts.
When you permanently delete your Facebook account you will lose your profile, photos, posts, videos, and everything else you’ve added. You won’t be able to retrieve anything you’ve added.
How to delete Facebook Account
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Click Your Facebook Information in the left column.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion.
- Choose Permanently Delete Account, then click Continue to Account Deletion.
- Click Delete Account, enter your password and then click Continue.