An application for a KRA PIN is fast, efficient and easier. You will instantly receive your KRA PIN Certificate after completing the online registration form.
Requirements for residents
- National ID/Alien ID Card details.
- Employers’ PIN details for those who are employed.
- Business registration certificate details for those in business.
Non-Kenyan employee(residing in Kenya) other than a refugee
- Letter of introduction by employer.
- PIN of employer or employer’s representative and in that case the PIN of representative.
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate of the Representative.
- Original Valid Passport of the applicant.
- Resident permit/ special pass of applicant (confirm endorsement of work permit in the passport) and name of employer on the permit.
- KRA PIN application acknowledgement receipt.
This is how you register for your KRA PIN
- Visit itax.kra.go.ke
- Choose “New PIN Registration”
- Select “Non-Individual” and “Online Form” as your mode of registration.
- Fill in your basic information.
- Select suitable tax obligation by checking the relevant boxes.
- Enter details of company directors or partners.
- Fill in agent details if you have one.
- Enter result of the arithmetic sum provided and submit.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to email@example.com.